Paris Olympics 2024: The Cheers of Gregoria Mariska and Ticketless Spectators Provide an Encouragement Boost > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Paris Olympics 2024: The Cheers of Gregoria Mariska and Ticketless Spe…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bradly
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-08-27 09:32

본문

then AWCS 2 2024 in Shanghai, China.
Afterwards, the World Cup Championship 2023 in Berlin, Germany, and AWCS 3 2024 in Shanghai, China. These four events are official competitions that are counted in the poi

ed," stated Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
"I compete in singles, without a partner, there's a coach behind me too, but we can't communicate, so the cheering definitely helps me more enthusiastic and sense that there's someone helping. Because they always cheer whether I score

for the future," stated Siti Fadia.

"This is the most precious lesson for me, especially since this is my first Olympics. The path here wasn't easy, there were ups and downs, setbacks, numerous obstacles we faced, and it's certainly the most i

nks to a goal netted by Komang Teguh.
In the last match against Jordan, the Indonesian U-23 squad secured a resounding 4-1 victory. The goals came from Marselino Ferdinan with a brace, and one g

donesia
In the meantime, Indonesia has yet to obtained a single medal. However, chances still exist in the badminton event. Women's singles player Gregoria Mariska Tunjung will face the first seed from Sou

of four berths to the Olympic Games.
This confirmation was achieved because the score gained by the women's recurve team is impossible to be overtaken by other teams after the elimination stage at the Hyundai Archery World Cup Stage (AWCS)

carry on at the 2024 Paris Olympics.
"Certainly, their spirit and effort were remarkable, I hope it can be sustained until the Olympics later, so they can obtain the highest results," expressed the wife of fellow

d to Liputan6.com.

Video news: The Indonesian team had to yield to the host nation, China, 0-3 in the 2024 Uber Cup final. Thank you Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti/Ribka Sugiarto, Ester Nur

Guinea U-23 began their campaign in the 2023 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations, officially known as the 2023 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations, positioned in Group A, toge

lya, Turkey, on Thursday (20/6/2024).
"We should be grateful for the determination of the Indonesian women's recurve squad who have once again expanded Indonesia's prospects to obtain medals at the Paris Olympics. With these two berths, Indonesian Archery can participate in the male and women's individual categories, female team, and mixed squad categories at the Paris Olympics," stated Arsjad Rasjid, the Chairman of PB Perpani, as cited from Perpani

an, with a score of 18-21 and 9-21.

This defeat led to Apriyani/Siti Fadia's elimination without a single win at the 2024 Olympics. In their previous two games, Apriyani/Siti Fadia lost to the Japanese duo, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara, with scores of 22-24 and 15-21, and then lost 12-21 and 22-24

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesian U-23 national team is participating in the play-off for the 2024 Olympics in Paris against Guinea U-23 at the Centre National du Football de Clairefontaine, France, on Thursday (9/5/2024) evening WIB. If you have any inquiries with regards to exactly where and how to use sports star comebacks, you can make contact with us at our own internet site. The Garuda Muda squad and the African representative ar

s defeated 3-4 in a penalty shootout.
With their remarkable capabilities, even narrowly falling short in the latter phases, Guinea boasts very competitive attributes to reach the 2024 Olympic Games through the playoff round. This

ut that reached a scoreline of 11-10.
Regrettably, having played four intense games with a tight schedule seemed to have exhausted the Garuda Muda team. This was apparent when Marselino Ferdinan and his fellow pla

Bola.net, Paris - Indonesian women's singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, has moved forward to the round of 16 in the Paris 2024 Olympics. In her opinion, the cheers boosted the fighting

ished in 4th position with 36 points.
Indonesia's nearest rival in the competition for spots through the world ranking quota path is the Japanese women's recurve team. However, the Indonesian women's team, which now won third place at AWCS 3 in Antalya, mathematically cannot be caught

ir spots for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
With the outcomes of the final qualification competition in Antalya, India and Indonesia are qualified for the women's squad spots. The rankings of India and Indonesia, which are consecutively ranked eighth and ninth, are the top and are

f the Indonesian ace during the game.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung secured a spot in the quarterfinals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the female singles badminton event after overcoming the player from the Czech Republic, Tereza Svabikova, at the Port

000558200_1722255333-20240729_-_NOC_-_OP24_-_NAIF_-_Badminton__Mixed_Doubles_Group_A__Rinov_Rivaldy-Phita_Haningtyas_Mentari__INA__0-2_Thom_Gicquel-Delphine_Delrue__FRA__-07.jpgfor the country's athletes in person.
"Thank you for being present at the arena even though you weren't able to see the match. I hope in the future you can attend, whether you watch any location, your encouragement is certainly valuable forran-takahashi_78c07e3.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.