Chairman of the National Mandate Party (PAN), Zulkifli Hasan, admitted a gathering between President Joko Widodo, also known as Jokowi, with the chairpersons of the government-supporting parties at the end of May 2024. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Chairman of the National Mandate Party (PAN), Zulkifli Hasan, admitted…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Cathryn Halford
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-08-04 19:42

본문

The discussion focused on inflation and If you have any questions about where by and how to use Doctor dating advice, you can make contact with us at the web site. the 2024 regional elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, when party leaders meet, they talk about many things. But what we discussed was inflation. We also talked about the Pilkada," Zulkifli Hasan told reporters in the Presidential Palace Complex in Jakarta, on June 14, 2024. Zulhas said he suggested the former Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be nominated for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the proposal was agreed upon by the party leaders present at the gathering. "Yes, I proposed Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta, and everyone agreed," he stated. When asked whether Kaesang would accompany Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulkifli Hasan mentioned that it had not been decided yet. However, he stated that the party leaders required Kaesang to win the Pilkada. "Yes, I believe so. I informed at that time to the President whether Kaesang could. The President said, 'No'. But the parties need him," he added. "Yes, but the parties require him. For what? To win," continued. He believes that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't have an issue with whoever accompanies him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it brings victory. Zulhas mentioned that Ridwan Kamil's deputy would be decided by the party leaders. "Mr. RK (Ridwan Kamil) would accept anyone as long as they win. As long as they win, we will decide together," noted Zulhas.

013986900_1636457326-Infografis_5_Tips_Pakai_Masker_Cegah_Covid-19_untuk_Anak.jpgThis decision is inspired by his determination to offer a new alternative, presenting a different vision and experience to the people of Banten, apart from the long-standing ruling dynasty in the region. The leadership of Arief Wismansyah in Tangerang has been acknowledged for advancement in city management and inclusive infrastructure development, creating a solid base to advance Banten. In this context, he is resolved to advocating for social justice, sustainable growth, and equitable development throughout Banten. Arief conveyed his willingness to face the challenges of the Pilkada in Banten with a vision aimed at positive progress and progress for all segments of society. He revealed that his decision to run was initially unintended, but the motivation from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He stated that a meeting with Ma'ruf Amin, the Vice President significantly impacted his decision to run. "I was invited by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He asked, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when met in the Karawaci region of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also conveyed his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the division in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is confident about running with well-known candidates in the region. "I hope to work together with the Banten citizens to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief highlighted his preparedness to collaborate with various parties for the progress of Banten, without sacrificing the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can deliver the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah asks the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

According to Doli, from the beginning, Sirekap has been a concern for Commission II DPR RI. It was even initially not recommended for use in the 2024 Election. "In the early stages of discussing the Election, friends recommended not using Sirekap, but suddenly Sirekap appeared from the KPU. So let’s discuss it later and not say it will be used now," Doli explained.

Secretary-General of the National Mandate Party (PAN) Eddy Soeparno said that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) agreed to support the same candidate in several regions participating in the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections. "We stated from the beginning that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition, especially for the DKI Pilkada, we would agree to endorse a uniform candidate pair, and

032721900_1705729652-IMG_5565.jpegBetty also emphasized that Sirekap for the 2024 Regional Elections will be improved and easier to use, considering that the number of ballots prepared will not be as many as in the 2024 Legislative Elections. "The number of candidates for the regional elections is not as many as for the legislative elections, for instance, for governor and deputy governor, and simultaneously for mayor or regent and their deputies," explained Betty.

Even so, Doli still allowed the KPU to design Sirekap for the 2024 Regional Elections. However, whether it will be used or not, Commission II will give its view. This is in consideration of the commotion caused by Sirekap during the 2024 Election. "Go ahead and prepare it, we will see. Don’t let it cause confusion and commotion like last time. Due to it, there were celebrations that didn’t happen. So, whether it will be used or not,

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.