BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Live Broadcast Schedule on Indosiar for This Week, August 9-12, 2024 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Live Broadcast Schedule on Indosiar for This Week…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Cheri
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-22 01:15

본문

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

PSIS Semarang (4-3-3): Adi Satryo; Alfeandra Dewangga, Ruxi, Joao Ferrari, Haykal Alhafiz; Boubakary Diarra, Septian David, Tri Setiawan; Gali Freitas, Sudi Abdallah, Fernandinho; Coach: Gilbert Agius.
Persita Tangerang (4-3-3): Igor Rodrigues; Muhammad Toha, Javlon Guseynov, Sandro Embalo, Mario Jardel; Bae Sin-yeong, Fahreza Sudin, Bruno da Cruz; Esal Sahrul, Marcelo Barbosa, Irsyad Maulana; Coach: Fabio Lefundes.

At the top of the list is Marc Klok. The Persib Bandung midfielder is valued at Rp7.82 billion, making him the most valuable player at Persib Bandung and the eighth highest-valued Indonesian player. Klok was one of the top performers for Persib Bandung last season, appearing in 34 matches, scoring five goals, and providing eight assists.

PSIS Semarang will play against Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Moch. Soebroto on Sunday, August 11, 2024. The match is scheduled to start at 15:30 WIB and will be broadcast live on Vidio. PSIS Semarang won their last pre-season match 4-0 against Persekat Tegal, with Fernandinho scoring twice. It’s worth noting that Persekat Tegal is a Liga 2 team, which might not present a strong challenge. Persita Tangerang won their last pre-season game 2-1 against PSS Sleman, with a goal from Ryuji Utomo. Under the guidance of coach Fabio Lefundes, Persita seems well-prepared for the upcoming season. During the 2023/2024 season, PSIS and Persita each had one victory against each other. Persita defeated PSIS 2-0 at home, while PSIS won 4-0 in their own stadium. Will PSIS be able to avoid another home defeat this season?

nathan-tjoe-a-on-tim_be4bef9.jpgPersib Bandung will host PSBS Biak in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat on Friday, August 9, 2024. The match between Persib and PSBS will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Persib Bandung is the defending champion of BRI Liga 1. Maung Bandung struggled in the 2024 President’s Cup, raising some concerns about their performance. However, it is believed that Persib is much better prepared than during the President’s Cup. Bojan Hodak can field his best lineup, with players like Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, Mateo Kocijan, and others ready to play. Meanwhile, PSBS Biak has thoroughly prepared their team. Under the leadership of coach Juan Esnaider, PSBS Biak has strengthened their team with experienced players from top-tier competition. Kelly Sroyer is expected to be a key player for PSBS Biak. Persib Bandung (4-3-3): Kevin Mendoza; Robi Darwis, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Rezaldi Hehanusa; Marc Klok, Mateo Kocijan, Adam Alis; Dimas Drajad, David da Silva, Ciro Alves. Coach: Bojan Hodak. PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mario Londok; Barnabas Sobor, Julian Velazquez, Yohanes Kandaimu, Marckho Merauje; Jonata Machado, Diandra Diaz, Williams Lugo; Gabriel Esparza, Alexsandro, Jeam Kelly Sroyer. Coach: Juan Esnaider. The two teams have never met in an official match before.
Last 5 matches of Persib Bandung:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 19/07/24 Persib 2 - 0 PSM Makassar
- 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
- 25/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Persis Solo

michael-krmencik-jai_5b457d5.jpgPSBS Biak's last 5 matches:
- 03/02/24 PSBS Biak 5 - 2 Persewar
- 25/02/24 Persiraja 1 - 1 PSBS Biak
- 29/02/24 PSBS Biak 4 - 0 Persiraja
- 05/03/24 PSBS Biak 3 - 0 Semen Padang
- 09/03/24 Semen Padang 0 - 3 PSBS Biak

launching-persib-202_cfa38ed.jpgToday's live broadcast schedule for BRI Liga 1 features the match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera. Persija Jakarta will host Barito Putera in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 9, 2024. The match is set to start at 19:00 WIB and will be broadcast live on Indosiar and Vidio.

If you cherished this report and you would like to get a lot more facts concerning top skor bri liga 1 2024 2025 kindly go to our web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.